Thursday, September 29, 2011

Current Thoughts


  • I have been battling a cold/flu for over a week now.  It has seriously drained my energy.  Hopefully I can kick it in the next couple of days.  Everyone that hears I am sick offers to make me tea, I love it.


  • My English class is coming along nicely.  I laid down the law Tuesday about attendance and arriving on time.  I think my not feeling well combined with the irritation of more than half the students walking in late and interrupting me to greet everyone put me on edge.  

  • I have officially declared war with the ants in my house.  I had mentioned making my house feeling more like a home and less like a camping trip.  Last night there was a slug stuck to the wall and a frog plopped on top of my mosquitero.  So, my new plan is to fully embrace my camping lifestyle.  I will need to stock up on graham crackers and marshmallows. 


  • Yesterday, I made the most delicious banana bread to date.  Then again, it could have been the addition of chocolate that made it so great.  Not a week goes by that I don't make banana bread.   It is so easy and it keeps my intense cravings for baked goods at bay. 
  • My hiking group has grown.  We now have 4 members!

No comments:

Post a Comment