Friday, October 5, 2012

Food and Eating

I am craving delicious food.  I want to cook and bake and shop at the grocery store.  More importantly, I want to be able to afford food at the grocery store.

Give me greek yogurt, a good loaf of bread (they sell water bread here, wtf is that?) fruit besides bananas (I heard they make you fat), a pizza!  The lack of variety is killing me.

And I'm sure you can relate, that sometimes you just don't feel like cooking.  That really isn't an option here.  All you can do is wander to the neighbors house and inquire about what they are cooking.  Or if you're lucky and it is Saturday-Monday you can eat fried chicken and toastones.

I was thinking about extending, but I would choose not to solely based on food availability.

There is this hilarious website about PC experiences.  This is me.


No comments:

Post a Comment