Saturday, November 12, 2011

Sleep

this rooster is lucky to be alive 

I didn't sleep a wink last night thanks to the donkeys, roosters, dogs, and pigs that decided to gab from dusk till dawn.  A nap is definitely in order this afternoon.

pumpkin bread and the olla I bake with
Both my neighbors gave me a ridiculous amount squash this morning.  So, I baked something that resembles pumpkin bread, it was pretty tasty.  I will have to bake 5 more loaves to use up all the squash.

someone brought over a years supply of ginger
I need to get up some courage to ask my landlord about replacing the wood.  I want it to be finished before my visitors come.  Not sure if that will happen because the coffee harvest is in full swing, and every available worker is pick or processing coffee. I have been learning a lot about the process.  I helped out a bit too.  I hope to roast my own coffee in the upcoming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment