Saturday, May 28, 2011

I LOVE mail!


I know some of you are wondering how I receive mail.  The postal system here is a bit different than in the US.  All my mail is sent to the Peace Corps Office in Santo Domingo.  There, my mail is put into my mailbox and waits for me to come pick it up.  I will be stopping by the Peace Corps Office once in awhile to get mail, see the doctor, or complete paperwork.  As a rule of thumb, you should only send letters and padded envelopes through USPS.  My address is on the right hand side bar of my blog.

Things on my wish list include, but are not limited to:

jump rope
powdered gatorade packets
red licorice
anything on my Amazon Wishlist
face sunscreen
stickers
pictures, posters, maps, or anything to hang on my walls
Yerba Mate tea
dark chocolate M&Ms

I will add things to my list as time goes on, but for now that's all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment